Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fix My Cell Phone



I have my new iPhone 5s and I really enjoy it; but, I am haphazardly receiving calls on it and the rest are going directly to voicemail.

For the second time I have been on the phone with Verizon Wireless advising them that I am missing phone calls from my boss, my team, business colleagues and friends.  The phone is sitting right next to me and it doesn't ring - it is when I go to do something on it that I notice that I have missed several phone calls.

In my last call with Verizon it appears that my cell phone is losing connectivity with the network - I have never heard of anything like this.  It is now 4 days since we figured out that this is the issue and it was given to their Technical team to investigate and resolve and I still have not heard anything.

I am hoping that since I am receiving sporadic phone calls that they are getting closer to the root cause; or am I being Pollyanna again??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment