Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm Happy


I am the first person to admit that i am technology challenged even though I wok with it on a daily basis.

So not only has my iPhone died, so was my laptop on its last leg as it took over 20 minutes to load a document onto it.  I was so excited to be in the office today because the Help Desk was sending a technician to look at my laptop, update Symantec and potentially re-image it so that it would work faster.

Also, my new iPhone 5s had been ordered and was due to arrive today; but, first I needed to back up everything on it; specifically, photos and some text messages.  One of my team members helped me back everything up to the "cloud" - and then told me that when I got home to back it up on my personal computer to my iTunes account.

Back from lunch with my team and my computer is working like a charm.  My new iPhone 5s had arrived, I turned it on and 'lo and behold' everything that I had backed up in the cloud was on my new phone.  I had never had anything like that happen before.  I got home went on my personal computer and was able to back up my iPhone data to my iTunes account.

I am so impressed - this has never happened before where it was so seamless - quick and non-intrusive.  A good day technology wise - so I am HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment