Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring Cleaning Early



I have begun to do some Spring cleaning - besides between the snow and the sub-zero temperatures what else is there to do?

Last Saturday night I cleaned out my three underwear draws as I put away the lingerie that had been laundered.  It was a perfect opportunity to put them in order and to put in front the items that had not been worn.

Last night I tackled two draws that had shirts and sweaters in them. They had gotten a bit messy and things were getting even worse as I continued to look for turtlenecks or sweaters to wear in the cold weather.  It also gave me an opportunity to determine if some things should be donated and people can wear them now instead of waiting until next winter.

If I continue to do Spring cleaning now; then maybe I can be outdoors when the weather finally gets warmer.  What a novel idea?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment