Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Catching Up


I am usually good about staying up on my emails, my responses and reading the various proposals that come across my desk.

But not in the past week - beginning the middle of last week I was out at site surveys and client meetings and not able to read the various proposals and email requests coming across my laptop.  It was also performance review time so it was necessary to schedule time with my team members and conduct their review.

In my email where proposals, quotes and much more that required responses.  As I only had one meeting in the office on Tuesday which was set up as an in person and a web ex I opted to work from home to see if I could catch up on some of these items.  It was a good choice as my Boss called me at 9AM asking me to cancel the Staff meeting.

I may work from home on Wednesday too and read a very lengthy, comprehensive proposal and determine how I present to my management.  It is easier for me to focus on these things at home than in the office.  Wednesday is New York City day and I have a meeting at 9AM and 10AM that are also available via web ex - I will take them that way.

Hopefully by the end of Wednesday I will be caught up, feel that I am back in control of my workload and be prepared for the meetings I have on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment