Tuesday, April 1, 2014

To Be Returned


It has been three weeks that I have been working with Verizon to understand why my messages are going to voicemail and not ringing when I am sitting right next to my phone.

We have determined that it was not a network synchronization issue, we have brought it back to its factory settings and still no luck.  A call will come through and then the next 4 will not.  It is not the way I like to conduct my business.

Yesterday after a final discussion with Verizon Wireless it has been determined that I will get a new iphone 5s and turn in this one.  My new phone will arrive today and our Mobility department will set it up for me.  Thank goodness they have made it this easy for me.

I will need to do a couple of things; request my RAS token AGAIN; and, pair my phone to my car AGAIN!!  But each of those are small inconveniences in order to have a working phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment