Friday, December 20, 2013

Trying Something New


Last night I had the opportunity to do something I have wanted to do for a couple of years.

I went to dinner with a friend of mine to the Winery at St. George on Route 6 in Mohegan Lake, New York.  If you look at the picture you will note that this used to be a church and then it became a winery, now they serve dinner, certain nights there is live music, dinner theatre and it can be rented for events.

There has been controversy between the town and the owner - I really have not gotten into it as I believe that if he is generating money then it is good for the community.

It was my friend's birthday in November and she also has wanted to try out the restaurant, so a perfect opportunity to try something new and to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment