Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Home Made Gifts



I have six people who report directly to me and last year when I had three people I gave them each pumpkin bread and a personal calendar for Christmas.  

This year I decided that I would still give them the pumpkin bread; but, I am also giving them an 8 ounce Mason jar full of coquito or Puerto Rican eggnog.  I made the eggnog on Sunday afternoon and later decorated the jars with ribbon and a bell with a name tag.  

The pumpkin bread - a new recipe that has a crumb topping I made on Monday morning. These were wrapped in Saran wrap, put in a bread bag and then in a decorative loaf box. All of these items will then go into a big bag for me to take to work on Tuesday morning.


This will be the last of my big baking - I will make another round of pumpkin bread and coquito for my family and my boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment