Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Weather



Well although the calendar has not declared winter yet - Mother Nature has and many of us have been victim to the weather.

The last two days we have been experiencing winter weather with snow, sleet and ice. Usually I get snow and it is difficult to get out of my community, this time we had ice and it was difficult to get out of my community.

I went to get gas in the car a little after 2PM and I still had to remove the ice from my windshield - it took a while.  Thankfully, the roads and the sidewalks were no longer icy.

I am not sure what Tuesday morning will bring - we are supposed to have ice again and snow which is supposed to begin at 7AM and last until 1PM.  I will watch the news and see what they say as I get ready in the morning.

I do hope that this is not a pattern for the rest of the winter, I will take all the cold Mother Nature wants to give us - just keep the snow and ice away.

No comments:

Post a Comment