Saturday, December 21, 2013

Getting Ready


I am now prepared to start my gift wrapping on Saturday and Sunday.

I have laid all the gifts in piles per individual on the bed in the spare bedroom.  I will then wrap them by taking one individual at a time and getting that person done before I start on the next person's gifts.

I was prepared to stuff the stockings already; however, the stockings are falling down because they are too heavy.  I will need to wait until Christmas Eve to finish that task and I will have to place the stockings on the floor and not hang them.

If I am good I will finish the wrapping on Saturday and have one less thing to do on Sunday.  On Friday night I wrapped by boyfriend's gifts and now I only have to wrap for five more people - but, as you can see it is a lot.  I will cheat a little and all clothes items will go into a gift bag making things easier.

I always leave this task until the weekend before Christmas; and, I will do it as I watch Christmas movies either on Lifetime or the Hallmark channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment