Sunday, December 29, 2013

Back to Class


It has been several weeks since I have been to aqua Zumba on a Saturday morning either because of the weather, watching Callum or going to a matinee theater show.

I went yesterday morning and it felt great to get back into the swing of the class, to fraternize with my fellow aqua Zumba exercisers and to be able to speak to Abby, the instructor.

The music, the movements and the energy provide an hour of not thinking of any issues or problems that are going on in my life and to simply focus on the exercise and how my muscles feel.

Since New Year's is not a big holiday for the family - I will be reintroducing my body to exercising again.  I have been lucky that with all that has been going on I have not gained any weight.

But, cannot continue to rely on luck - time to focus on my body and the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment