Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Cookie Recipe


As you know I am a sucker for new recipes especially if they are simple, quick and easy. 

The recipe for these cream cheese chocolate chip recipes was posted on Facebook by a friend of mine.  I re-posted and my niece-in-law mentioned how the boys would probably like them.

I had all the ingredients at home so last night I took the 15 minutes it takes to prepare the cookie - then I am refrigerating them for the night.

On Thursday Gerard is stopping by my house to pick up a few gifts that I have for his father, I will bake these and give them to him to try and to take home to the boys.  

I am hoping he likes them as I will then bake again to take to the office on Tuesday for my team.  I will keep you posted on the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment