Monday, December 16, 2013

Good Day to Stay In



Sunday - a good day to take it slow and that is what I did to a certain extent.

I slept in until 7:30 which is unusual for me, showered and put on sweat clothes.  I knew I would have to clean off the snow from the car and hope that the company who cleans our neighborhood does a good job of removing the snow.

By 11AM, I was out the door cleaning my car and running to the grocery store, I needed to buy buttermilk so that I could make pumpkin bread on Monday.  When I got back from the grocery store I let my neighbor know that if they cleaned and moved their cars that they would plow us clean - they listened and moved their cars.

I made the coquito (Puerto Rican) eggnog for my team and wrapped ribbons with a bell and a tag on them.  I have everything ready to make pumpkin bread tomorrow morning.  I finished reading a book and watching the movies that I had DVR'd on Saturday night.

A day to take it slow for a change - I don't get to do that too often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment