Friday, December 6, 2013

Stocking Stuffers




I have never had to worry about the Christmas stockings; but, this year since Christmas will be celebrated differently I had to think about it.

First I bought everyone a stocking, had their name embroidered on it and then a stocking holder.  When I put them up on Friday I didn't think anything more of it.  Then last night it hit me - I didn't have anything to put in everyone's stocking.

I managed to go out and purchase stocking items for everyone - one problem, what I purchased for Callum's makes the stocking heavy and it falls. I removed a few items for now and will put them in on Christmas Eve and rest the stocking on the floor.

I am sure that Ryan may be a little disappointed as it will not be full of candy - it will only have his Godiva chocolate Christmas Santa - that should be enough.

I hope that everyone likes their items - I did purchase it with them in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment