Sunday, December 22, 2013

All Done


As my great-nephew, Callum would say, "all done".

The presents are all wrapped, the stockings are hung and stuffed, the recipes have been printed, the food bought and now all I am doing is waiting for Christmas.  I also managed to locate the roasting pan - I have not used in since the year I moved into my townhouse. Last night I located it in my storage area, I had put it back in the box.  Yeah, means I do not have to buy one.

I was quite surprised that within 5 hours I had all the Christmas gifts wrapped - some of the heavier ones are in the utility closet and the others are on the bed in the spare bedroom, they will be brought down on Christmas Eve after Callum goes to sleep.  He will be spending the night with me.

I am looking forward to just relaxing and watching football on Sunday - I will hit the gym for Zumba class and get a manicure and then I am done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment