Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Desserts



I feel like the man who used to say, "Time to make the donuts" from the Dunkin' Donuts commercials many years ago.

Today I will be saying, "time to make the desserts".  Traditional Christmas desserts for us are rice and bread pudding.  On Friday I bought three loaves of bread and have been opening the bags every day hoping the bread would get stale.  These desserts are best made the day before and let set - the rice pudding will go in the refrigerator as will the bread pudding because of the coconut milk in it.

This is a first for me - I have reviewed several recipes and I am trying to remember how my aunt used to make this - I am sure they will turn out fine.  I do not have a backup plan.

I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment