Friday, November 1, 2013

Stop and Smell the Roses



Life is becoming busier and more complicated daily - I feel, let's say I know I am not taking a moment to smell the roses.

I know that it gets difficult at this time of year to balance everything work, family and time alone.  I am beginning to feel the "crunch" and the list of things to do is becoming longer and longer every day.

If you are like me, it is difficult to turn your mind off - it always seems to be thinking, planning and listing.  I find myself writing messages, designing presentations in my head while showering or driving to the office.  I would much rather focus on getting all the soap off me or looking at the scenery.

It is the goal to appreciate something each day, to enjoy it - to smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment