Friday, November 22, 2013

Multi Tasking


Today I multi-tasked and managed to get a lot accomplished.

I had to go into the city for a one hour meeting and thought it would be a good time to also stop by Vanderbilt Hall in Grand Central and see what artisans were there for the Holiday Fair.  I was able to pick up some items and the shopkeeper held them for me while I went to my meeting.  

I grabbed a salad for lunch, got a battery for my watch and then off to the meeting.  After that was all over I was able to pick up my items, stop by Godiva to buy the boys some chocolates and then on to the train.  Before heading home stopped by the grocery store and picked up some items for baking.

Once home I caught up on emails, mail and everything else that had piled up for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment