Thursday, November 21, 2013

'Tis the Season


You probably do not know this about me - and, I should be ashamed to admit it; BUT, at this time of year i am listening to Christmas music, watching seasonal movies and reading holiday novels.

Hallmark Channel began showing their holiday movies right after Halloween; one on Saturday night and one on Sunday.  Lifetime has just begun showing their movies on Saturday night - since I cannot watch both at the same time I end up DVRing one or both of them.

I have SiriusXM so the day after Thanksgiving my car radio will be tuned to the station that will plays Christmas songs until New Year's Day.  Now the only books I read are those that have a Christmas theme to them.

I guess this may be a sentimental value or maybe I am sappy; but, it is my indulgence at this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment