Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Back - An Extra Hour



Tonight we change our clocks and gain an hour - most of us will look to get that extra hour in sleep.

I always think of this time of year as ambiguous; I like the fall backwards because I no longer will be driving to work in the dark.  The other side of that is that it is depressing to see the darkness descend on us by 5PM.

I am one of those individuals who likes brightness and light - I don't suffer from light depravation - it is just that I do not care for the darkness and I do not like walking into a dark home.

Throughout my home I have nightlights - every room, every bathroom has a nightlight. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way.  Although there are folks who cannot sleep unless it is completely dark - I am the opposite, I will wake up if it is completely dark or quiet.

I guess we each have our idiosyncrasies.  Don't forget to change your clocks; and at the same time the batteries on your smoke alarm and carbon monoxide equipment.




No comments:

Post a Comment