Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Baking Starts


I was going to bake pumpkin bread for my friend, Linda on Friday night but forgot to pick up buttermilk at the grocery store.

Yesterday after aqua class I stopped by the grocery store and picked up the buttermilk and made two loaves of pumpkin bread to give to Linda today.  The recipe I use makes two loaves which is great - since it only takes one cup of buttermilk and I had purchased a quart I will make two more loaves on Monday to take to my team on Tuesday.

We will all be in the office from 7AM until 6PM supporting the Annual Board of Trustees Meeting and this will help us get through the process easier and in good moods.

As I know Callum likes the pumpkin bread I will pick up some more buttermilk and make a loaf for him on Wednesday as he will be with me starting on Tuesday night probably through Saturday.

I will make it a few more times in the next few weeks and then it will be over until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment