Monday, November 25, 2013

Getting It All Done


Yesterday there was work and personal things to get done and I had hoped that it would not take a long time.  I was lucky - it didn't.

I went to Zumba and had coffee with my friend, Linda.  Afterwards it was off to Kohl's to buy some pajamas for the boys who will be spending several nights at my house this week and to the grocery store.  I wanted to come home to do a load of laundry and then I had some work to do.

I needed to update a project status report for a meeting on Tuesday and I wanted to get it out to my boss and peer for their review.  I also needed to write the December President's message for VCI-Group and get it out to the various individuals who review and edit it for me.

I am happy to note that by 3:30 I was finished with the laundry, updating the project status report and writing the President's message.

Then it was MY time to relax, watch some football and try to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment