Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stuffed



Last night as I went to my mailbox to get my mail - I had to strategically YANK out my mail - it was so stuffed.

Not one item was a bill, a letter or a card - it was 21 catalogs!!!  Yes, I said 21 - I counted. As we all know, 'tis the season' and from now until after New Year's it will be difficult to pull anything out of our mailboxes without being bombarded by catalogs.

Now like any red-blooded American woman I enjoy receiving a catalog or two - going through them knowing I probably am not going to order anything.  But, when I receive 10 or more I am overwhelmed and do not even want to look at them.

I am thankful that I recycle paper; because, I cannot imagine how many trees have been cut to provide me with one more Land's End catalog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment