Sunday, November 17, 2013

Relax, Enjoy and Catch Up


I needed this Saturday and I was so happy to spend it with my best friend doing what we both enjoy having lunch together, catching up on each other's lives and watching a Broadway show.

This was our gift to each other for our birthdays, mine in August, Pat's in September - the trick is to find a time when we are each available and this was the weekend.  We chose to see Motown knowing that we would come out of this show singing, dancing and just having a great time.

When I got home Callum was having a sleepover with me and I had picked up his corn muffins for breakfast and a cupcake while I was at Grand Central.  We have a busy day on Sunday as we have to go to the bakery to pick up his father's birthday cake and to the grocery store for the last items to make his birthday dinner.

A great Saturday; an upbeat Broadway show, time with a friend and my favorite great-nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment