Sunday, November 3, 2013

Working This Weekend


I have a lot of work to do this weekend - and I am trying to get it done while also trying to relax.

It isn't my office work that I am working on; but, a lot of work for the Visual Communication Group.  I need to write a piece for the new Forum we launched, I need to review three different presentation styles and make a recommendation on which one we should use and I need to put together a presentation that others can reference for the VC DireXions Summit.

My thoughts are how to divvy up this work in the two days.  Well, I completed the Forum piece yesterday and my thoughts were to review and edit the presentation formats while I watch football this afternoon.

I already have in my head the reference presentation so it shouldn't take me too long to complete.  At least that is what I am telling myself.

I am hoping this does not become habitual - it's just that we have a lot of work to do between now and the Summit at the end of January.


No comments:

Post a Comment