Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Don't Postpone the Inevitable


The plumber came today to look at my powder room  toilet and why the water was backing up.

Well, I had three choices to make on how to fix it given that now water was leaking out of the bottom of the bowl onto my wood floor.  Just have him seal it, go out and purchase a toilet and he would install it or he would get the toilet and install it.

It was inevitable that sealing it would not suffice - this was an old toilet and didn't meet the new building codes anyway.  Now could you see me going to Home Depot and buying a toilet just to save $75?  NOT!!!  So, I sucked it up and had him get it from their supplier and install it.

Two hours after he had arrived I had a working toilet and no more worries in that powder room.  Definitely worth the $815.

No comments:

Post a Comment