Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday - Not for Me



I have never understood the allure of Black Friday - maybe it is because I already have all my Christmas shopping done.

I do not like crowds and I am not about to fight with someone over an item for a few dollars.  Fighting for a parking spot and standing in long lines to pay for a couple of items just to save some dollars does not sound enjoyable in the least to me.

Instead on Black Friday I decorate my home for Christmas and will have it finished all in the day.  This year the boys will be with me and we will do it together.  I dare to say it will probably take me a little bit longer as I will need to stop to give them lunch and snacks throughout the day.

Tonight we will sit with the Christmas lights on and have a cup of cocoa with mini marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment