Sunday, November 10, 2013

Change of Plans


Well I don't think the weekend is going to turn out like I thought it would.  The boys did not come over on Friday night - BUMMER.

I had set the table, baked a cake, bought each of them their specialties for Ryan watermelon and black & white cookies, for Callum corn muffins and potato bread. Gerard ended up taking the weekend off so I thought no problem come over on Sunday and let the boys spend the night until Monday.  They have off on Monday since it is Veteran's Day and this way Callum will not get upset.

Don't think that will happen either as Gerard is now in the hospital with problems for his previous hernia, Callum appears to be ill and got sick on Saturday before he was going to come and spend the night with me.

I am considering taking the cake to the gym and just asking them to give me my tupperware back.  The pork chops and sweet potatoes will not go to waste - cannot say the same for the potato bread or the black & white cookies.

What is important is to make sure that Gerard will be okay - it is Saturday evening and we are still awaiting the results of his tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment