Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Didn't Want to Deal With This - At Least Not This Year


A month ago my powder room toilet overflowed and Roto-Rooter came and fixed it.  They let me know I would eventually need a new toilet.

Usually when I take care of things like this I am good for about a year - I don't think I am going to be lucky like that this time around.  Last night the toilet started acting up again. I went ahead and turned off the water valve and Roto-Rooter will be coming on Monday to take a look at it.

For the weekend I will be running up the stairs every time I need to use the bathroom.  I have my nephew and the boys coming over on Sunday to celebrate his birthday and they will all need to use the upstairs bathrooms.

The new toilet and installation will cost about $800 not an expense I wanted to deal with at this time.

Let's see what happens; but, calling Roto-Rooter once a month is not the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment