Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Halloween


Today is Halloween and my day is not going to go the way I originally planned.

I generally work from home on Thursdays, but, I need to go into the Long Island office for a presentation that we are doing to our Vice President.  The meeting is at 10AM and will last for about an hour - I will leave after the meeting and head home.

BUT, I won't be going directly home as I need to drop off a chef's costume at my nephew Gerard's home for Ryan.  Ryan was offered my chef's outfit several weeks ago and had decided that he did not want to dress up.  Yesterday on the way home from school he decided that he wanted to now put on a costume and "trick or treat".

I should be home by 1PM and I can get my candy ready for the over 100 children who will stop by my home.  I will also quickly tonight change out all the Halloween decorations and put out the Thanksgiving ones.

Quick switch out from one holiday to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment