Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sunny Day at the Shore

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get from Villanova to Wildwood Crest yesterday evening.  I arrived and the sun was still out and people were still enjoying the gorgeous day.

This morning it is gorgeous, the weather report is sunny and in the 90's.  Woo Hoo!!!!  My day is planned - I will walk a few blocks to have breakfast, come back and put on my bathing suit and sit by the pool and read Dan Brown's latest novel Inferno and work on my summer tan.  

After a couple of hours I will either take a walk on the beach or rent a bike for a ride.  This evening I will head into Cape May for a light dinner and for some walking around the town and the quaint shops - it is never too early to start Christmas shopping.

I haven't done this in a long time - a weekend by myself at the shore - and no work laptop with me.  Total disconnect except for you - my loyal readers and followers.

I hope your weekend has begun as well as mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment