Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Friday Night Date

My date and the person I woke up to this morning was my great-nephew, Callum.

He had a sleepover last night so that his Mother could remove the old furniture, clean up the apartment and wait for new furniture to be delivered.  It is just much easier to do some household chores without Callum around.

I made sure that I was prepared for him - I baked his favorite cheese danish, a yellow cake with chocolate icing for dessert and I picked some short sets and summer pajamas.  Not only did he spend last night; but, he will be at my house starting on Tuesday evening through Friday.

For entertainment I have a bunch of his favorite shows in DVD format.  He is currently into "Thomas the Tank Engine" and I have books and blocks that he can play with as I still need to work next week.

I will enjoy the time with him and hope he enjoys his time here.  He is adorable and very loveable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment