Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ready for the Next Phase

I am a little tired this morning because I didn't get home until 10PM last night - but it was for a good reason.

Last night I attended Ryan's "Moving Up" ceremony as he leaves the 5th grade and Elementary school and goes into 6th grade and the Middle School in September.  He was very somber and took the entire ceremony extremely seriously - it was great to see what an impact it had on him.

And the other picture is of Callum who graduated from Pre-K last Friday.  The children all had caps and gowns pre-cursors to many more of those ceremonies in their future.   It was wonderful to watch them all run to get their diplomas - the first of many.  

They are growing fast and I am thankful for the time I have with them and that they still like to come to my home and hang out with me, their "Auntie" Toni.

I am sure that many of you are going through similar ceremonies - cherish and enjoy each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment