Sunday, June 16, 2013

Productive Saturday

I love when I feel that I have a productive Saturday able to workout, relax and do other things - and yesterday was such a Saturday.

I had a great aqua aerobics workout and caught up with my friend Linda who had been in Florida for a couple of weeks.  Afterwards I went to Honda and I am going to be able to terminate my current lease one year early and on Monday I will pick up my new 2013 Honda CRV.  If you have not seen it they re-designed the entire car interior, exterior and even the engine.  I then stopped by the grocery store to pick up such things as milk, orange juice, seltzer and the makings for my cheese danish for Callum tomorrow.

Then home to have lunch, read the newspaper and catch up on some taped shows.  Next it was time to clean the gas grill.  Tomorrow my nephew, Gerard and his family will come over for Father's Day dinner and with the exception of the salad I am grilling the entire meal.  So NY Strip steaks, potatoes, corn, mushrooms and onions will all go on the grill.

Finally before going to bed I just put together what I would wear for the week and made sure everything was ironed and pressed.  

All in all a very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment