Monday, June 10, 2013

Accept and Embrace

On Saturday I stopped by the cleaners to pick up the five pairs of pants that I had tailored.  I needed to have the waist taken in by 2 inches - but, it wasn't just the waist - in order not to have a baggy butt the tailor had to take it in all the way down my butt.

What I had to get over is the tailor (a female) telling me I had a great shape.  I never looked at my body that way as having a good shape.  I have always been concerned that my hips were too big; what I have failed to realize is that I have reduced my hips by 13 inches in the last 4 years.

They are more in line with my body shape and if I were to reduce them by another inch I would have the perfect shape.

I will always have curves - I will never have hips the size of my waist - I need to get over that.  Good money will be spent in buying pants and having them altered to close around my small waist; but, still get over my hips.

I need to pat myself on the back for the work I have done and to accept the figure that I have been granted - you should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment