Monday, June 24, 2013

Getting Ready for Callum

Today after working out I focused on "Callumizing" my home.

This week I will work from home Wednesday through Friday so that I might watch Callum as his daycare is closed for this week.  He is a great little boy; but, he has never been over when I need to work so I need to keep him busy and entertained while I am on conference calls and/or having to respond to messages.

I stopped by "Toys R Us" and picked up a new Thomas the Tank and Bubble Guppies DVD, I also picked up a Crayola Disney packet that has Jake the Pirate and another copy of Good Night Moon, this one I am going to try to keep him from taking it home.

After picking all of this up I stopped by Home Goods to find a basket that could hold the toys and books he is amassing at my house - this way they have a place to go into when he is not around or when he is no longer playing with them.

I am looking forward to him being here and I am also going to try tackling potty training - wish me luck as he has been very resistant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment