Sunday, June 23, 2013

Vacation Planning

Ryan has been after me for weeks regarding making our airline arrangements for vacation.

This year we will be going to Disney World for the last week in August.  The place was taken care of as I am a Disney Vacation Club member so we are staying at Animal Kingdom's Savannah Gardens.  

The next major step was the air arrangements - I wanted to use mileage points for that and I also wanted to get flight times that would be easy for Callum.  I finally had points transferred to my Delta account and I was able to get two airline tickets using mileage and I purchased the other two.

Then I will need to contact Disney and advise them of our flight arrangements - we will take their bus from the airport to the villa.  I will purchase our park tickets and I have decided that we will do the family dining plan.

I know that this year I have taken longer to make the arrangements; but, it is still all coming together properly.



No comments:

Post a Comment