Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Lease

I have been leasing Honda CRV's since January 2004Yesterday I picked up my latest one - a 2013 in the burgundy with a light grey interior.

My lease still had a year to go; but, Honda is really good about letting you out of the lease in 2 years and getting you into a new lease.  The car maintains its value - so that is why they are able to do it.

What I am amazed at is that the entire car has been revamped including the engine.  It is such a technically updated car that it only had one CD input unlike my 2011 which had 6.  Their reasoning behind it is that most everyone has an MP3 or a Nano, etc.  Guess I know what I will be doing this weekend - getting all my CDs onto my Nano so I can play that in the car.

I am looking forward to driving it and testing the new "Econ" button which will reduce the effort the car puts out.

Today I am not going to mind driving the 53 miles to work - but, I am not looking forward to having to put all the addresses back into the navigation systemThat will be the next thing - how to import that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment