Thursday, June 27, 2013

Multi-tasking Callum

Yesterday was my first full day with Callum - the unusual thing is that it was a work day and I worked remotely.

I was quite fortunate in that I only had two conference calls, one of them went for only half of the scheduled time and the other was cancelled.  I was able to still take calls and to get some things written and completed.  Like me, Callum is a multi-tasker and loves his technology.

He was watching his DVDs: Kai-Lan, Bubble Guppies and Thomas; but, he was also doing his puzzles and his ABC's on the iPad and watched some Bubble Guppie vignettes on my personal computer.

He is certainly not sensory depraved - he managed to keep up with each device and comment on what was happening with each one; including being able to recite the episodes "word for word".  

What amazes me is he is not afraid of asking for help when he gets stuck and saying "thank you" when you give him assistance.  I hope this continues on as he grows up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment