Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Long Weekend Over

I don't have to tell you that I had a wonderful weekend; but, as they say all good things must come to an end.

Reality check kicked in today and the weekend is over.  After my 4 hour drive home the first thing I do is get the things together that need to be laundered and I get the wash started.  Next, it is to go ahead and empty the rest of the suitcase and put it away.

I also went through my mail and decided what stays and what goes.

After folding clothes and taking them upstairs - it was out to run some errands.  Errands done and I was determined to finish Inferno as Sunday night I finally stopped reading at 11PM with 60 pages left.

Yes, I finished the book in 2 days - it was over 450 pages; but, it was hard to put down.

Don't know about you; but once vacation is over I need to get everything back in order - suitcases, clothes, etc.

As usual everything has a place and everything in its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment