Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time for a New Personal Laptop!?!??

I am wondering if it is time to purchase a new personal laptop.  I have had my present laptop since August 2008 and it is beginning to show some wear and tear.

First there are times when I have been typing and the cursor is not in the right place - not through any fault of my own.  It can be quite annoying and I cannot tell you how many times I have had to re-write something and it is totally frustrating when you see that the words you are typing are not in the right order.

The other day the "page down" button popped off - I was thinking do I have to glue this down and then I was able to pop it back in.

My concern is that I have so much information on this computer (yes, I back this one up) and there are so many choices I would have a difficult time deciding.  

I am going to try to make this last as long as possible - then I may ask a member of my team to help me on the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment