Monday, June 3, 2013

Idyllic Weekend

I hope that each of you selects a time when you focus on what you enjoy doing and what replenishes your energy.

I had such a weekend!!!  I am a sun lover and I enjoy reading books - nothing is more precious to me than time when I can do both.

As I already told you the weather was gorgeous at the Jersey shore and I finished one book and began Dan Brown's Inferno.  

I have a nice healthy tan, I walked and smelled the ocean air and Coppertone and I began a book that highlights many of my other loves.

Italy, art and symbolism.  The book is one I cannot put down - it is rare to find books like that and when I do I am amazed at how everything else falls into the background.

But, this blog is really to tell you to find that which helps you re-energize, to re-focus and to once again be able to face your daily responsibilities to family, friends and work.

I needed this weekend - I am glad I recognized that and made it my priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment