Friday, May 16, 2014

What a Surprise


Last week I made the decision to have my back storage door fixed and to have new patio pavers put down, my hopes were that it would be completed by Memorial Day weekend.

On Monday, they came to replace my door - told me they had to get some things and I never saw them again.  On Tuesday morning I received a call telling me that my door was not standard sized and the door had to be specially ordered and it would be 2 weeks before it would be delivered.  I was not surprised - thought oh well that is how these things go.

When I got home on Tuesday I noticed that they had begun working on the new patio; BUT, the big surprise was when I arrived home on Wednesday to find my patio completed with all the patio furniture back on it.

I am so glad that I did this project - every time I am in the kitchen and look out the French doors I cannot believe how good the patio looks.  I am looking forward to spend many summer days and nights enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment