Friday, May 2, 2014

What a Difference a Day Makes


Yesterday it was cold, bleak, raw and raining - up to 5 1/2 inches in some parts of New Jersey AND today it is sunny and warm!!

I opened my door and have the sun shining through my all glass storm door  - it brightens the house and the sun is both in the front and the back of the house.  It is great to not have to put the lights on in the house or have a space heater in the room where I do work.

Tomorrow and this weekend I will remove the covers from my patio furniture and set that up and then next weekend I will purchase the plants to decorate the patio with.  

I felt that this day would never come and there is now such a light airiness to my house and there is a smile on my face and a spring in my step!

No comments:

Post a Comment