Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's a Slow Day



Another Wednesday and I was in Manhattan for project review meetings.  My second meeting ended early and I did not have another one scheduled until 2PM - what to do?

I decided that I would go ahead and place some maintenance orders for equipment; well as I look at the quote I realize that it is not our equipment; but, belongs to different offices and hospitals.  I sent the quote off to those organizations letting them know that I would help them.

The two quotes I can process unfortunately I need the cost center and my colleague is not getting back to me with the information.  I would much rather do this type of work when I have "down" time which isn't very often.   

Just watching the paint dry - very upsetting as I am not the type who can just sit around and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment