Saturday, May 10, 2014

Final Spring Cleaning Push


This weekend will be the final push of spring cleaning and I should be able to enjoy the rest of spring and summer.

I have completed cleaning out my draws and closets, including the coat closet.  All denim and down coats have been washed and the others will be taken to the cleaners over the weekend, I have a large bag and a box of items that will go to Goodwill.

I will also be cleaning out the two storage closets in the patio and arranging them - throwing out all old pots, plants and anything else that shouldn't be there.  I am looking forward to putting out some beautiful potted plants on the new patio next weekend; but, this weekend I will go ahead and buy the plants for my front steps.

The oven has also been cleaned and a new liner placed in it to capture any spills, the glass was cleaned with a degreaser and it looks great.

Now it is time to sit and enjoy my hard work - catch some sun on the lounge chair and look to become a better cook with the outside grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment