Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Plans



Tomorrow kicks off the unofficial start of summer with the Memorial Day weekend.  And I am contemplating what this summer will have in store for me.

I know that I will now not be traveling in August and I am happy about that.  Now that my patio is done, I have purchased a papasan chair from Pier 1 and I am looking to relaxing in it and reading several books while I get a tan.  I also have ordered a planter holder that I will place in my backyard and fill with many potted plants - to manage all those plants I found a unit that I can hook up to my outside hose and use to pot plants, clean things, etc.

My patio and small yard will become a haven this summer and as I know I will have Callum for a few weeks in August he will also enjoy the patio and yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment