Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Week Ahead


This week is unusually busy and probably is more stressful given the programs we are supporting and the meetings/appointments I have.

Yesterday I literally ran from one meeting to the other until I left the office.  Today is one of our largest events in the Health System with over 1000 people attending a program that we will stream out to approximately 60 locations.  Thursday I will be listening to vendor presentations and assisting in making a selection as to who will work on a major project. Lastly, Friday I need to have some further testing done as a test of mine recently came back and has caused some concern.  My doctor is thinking that it is just something that is happening to me as I am getting older; but, we just want to be sure.

Oh and how could I forget that on Saturday I have to be at the Hilton in NYC for a Leadership program at the Health System.  It is unusual for my week to be so crowded; but, it is this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment