Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Finally ... Serenity



It has been a long time since I have felt serene and as if I have control of my life and the things around it.

Yesterday I finally felt - SERENE.  I am caught up with work, my home is clean and in order, I am dealing with the Delaware house situation and most everyone I am in contact with is on "my side".  

I will be away on business next week and I have all my clothes and toiletry ready to go, I cooked on Sunday for 2 days and will cook on Thursday for 2 days.  All clothes are washed and/or at the cleaners.  My draws and closet are all in order and I have gone through what I need in clothes and shoes for the spring/summer season.

My serenity comes from having my professional and personal life in control, everything in order and managing all items as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment