Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gathering Timely Information


This has been a conference that has been timely and provided me with a wealth of information to respond to client requests.

Chris and I have been able to meet with some vendors and to ask some questions regarding technology and solutions we need for some of our clients.  I happened to have had a call with a client who was looking for remote capabilities to have a video conference to view live sonograms in maternal fetal medicine.  I have potentially not one, not two; but, maybe three solutions that they will be able to review.

On another note I might be able to present a cart that will cost less money and have more functionality; and, lastly I have made a contact for video interpretation services.

So although I am here for the Visual Communication Industry Group - I will be able to take back much information to my office and to the Health System.  Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment