Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Back Home


I got home last night a little after 9PM - and it was nice to sleep in my own bed and not twist and turn as I have done for the last three nights.

Baltimore is a very diverse city - the inner harbor area and Camden Yards is absolutely beautiful and I felt safe walking in that area; however, go one block over and it is not so safe and beautiful.  I have not seen many homeless people in a long time and I was surprised to see them at every corner in Baltimore - it was not what I was expecting.

I would have enjoyed watching a game at Camden Yards as it is one of the ball fields that everyone should visit in their lifetime; but, it was not meant to be.

The conference was interesting and I hope we were able to do some recruiting for the Interoperability Course being held at InfoComm in Las Vegas; and, we were also able to gather information that we could use at the Health System.

No comments:

Post a Comment